Local Time in Yei

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Psalm 62 and 63

I am not going to type the whole 2 chapters, but I will pick a couple. The whole 2 chapters have been a driving force for me for the last couple of days.
Psalm 62
vs 1-2
For God alone my soul waits in silence from him comes my salvtation He only is my rock and my salvation my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.
vs 7-8
ON GOd rests my slavation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.  Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him God is a refuge for us.
vs 11-12
Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God, and that to you, O Lord, belongs steadfast love.  FOr you will render to aman according to his work.
Psalm 63
vs 1
O GOd, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my lfesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where therei s not water.
vs3- 4 Becuse your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.  So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment