Local Time in Yei

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dear Lord, please, bless my computer!

I know that this sounds strange, but it's true.  My computer is a blessing grom God- it was give to me as a gift when my other computer went kaput just a week before I left for Sudan.  So, I vowed I would use my computer for good and not for evil and to take extra special care of it(which, I have).  Monday, my computer became very ill :(.  Turns out my operating system crashed and we thought it was a the hard drive, but instead it is a mystery peice of fault hardware.  We have now clue what peice.  The saddest part is not eve that my computer is sick, but that all of my files are corrupted.  All of my curriculum work and pictures for the last 2 months are gone.  I usually save weekly to two other devices, but have failed to do that in the last 2 months.  Product of that mistake= OUCH!  Please, pray that my computer will get a huge dose of Vitamin C and jump back into action for the next month and 1/2.  It would be very useful for all of the I work that I have to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment