Local Time in Yei

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I absolutely detest White Ants!

May 24, 2010
I know God created all living things even gross little insects that my neighbors enjoy eating.  But… they are absolutely disgusting not to mention annoying. Don’t get me wrong I will taste one when my neighbor fries it for me(apparently they are really good), but in my house that is a different story. These things are EVERYWHERE!!!! Last night I was sitting in my house try to enjoy a nice cup of tea and I had five white ants fly into my tea… 5. Ok, so those of you that don’t know what these are. Picture little ant looking worm type larva with large dragon fly wings. They crawl under the doors and get everywhere. They attach onto your clothing. I was so fed up with them dive bombing me and ending up in my tea that I climbed into my mosquito net at 7:45pm. That is way too early to be climbing into bed when I am not sick. Go away white ants!

No comments:

Post a Comment