Local Time in Yei

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One year down to nine hours

It's been a year of learning and growing. A year of making mistakes and laughter. A year of hardship and a year of joy. Now, I am down to nine hours. Nine hours until a board an airplane to jet of to the USA. It's crazy to think about it. I can not believe it has basically been a year. Somedays it feels like I just got here and other days it feels like I have lived here for five years. The emotions haven not kicked in yet, either that or I do not even know what to think. It definitely will be interesting boarding the plane tonight and my over 24 hours of travel. So, I will take off tonight(Tuesday) at around 10:50pm and be in St. Louis by around 10:35 pm on Wednesday. I will see you all than. This is so strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment