Local Time in Yei

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On the way to South Sudan and more!

Left: My room while in Torit Above: Unger and I
Neighborhood children that were helping learn the language. They were great artists!


Left: the Nile River   Above: Yei from the air

The Nile River
Below: Inside of the airplane on the way to Sudan and me and the plane that I flew in

Left: Lake Victoria, Below: Unger and some of her family playing with my hair and trying to braid it. They have never touched a white person's hair before and thought it was funny.                                                                         My language helper's, Betty, baby Stella!My language helper, Betty, and her tukel.A little boy on the compound.The back of the Byler's house, where I stayed for one  week in Torit. Below: the little house for two missionaries in the back. The Police Recruits across the road training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment