Local Time in Yei

Sunday, September 13, 2009

FAITHFULNESS!!!

Have you ever prayed that God would teach you something new for that day and He did? Well, that happened to me today. I asked God to teach me today, to teach me something that I needed to understand, to allow me to understand a little about His heart today. God is faithful! That is what He wanted to show me today. So, He told me in every song we sang today in church, in the prayers, in every conversation I had today, in the book I was reading, in the verses He brought to me. GOD--- IS---FAITHFUL! He is faithful, He is strong, He is all-knowing, He is sovereign, He is mighty, He is comfort, He is grace, He is love, He is God! I needed that understanding of His heart today. I needed to feel close in His arms today and experience His strength and comfort. I needed to see His mightiness today, I needed to feel His grace today, I needed to feel His love today, and I needed to experience His faithfulness today. Today I experienced God! Today I was reminded that God brought me to Goli for a purpose. God brought me here as part of His plan. That plan is not clear and may take a while for me to see the clearness, but wait for it.... wait for it.... GOD IS FAITHFUL!!! Yes, it will be a difficult time on levels I really do not understand right now and yes this place is different. Yes the food is different, the language is different, and the culture is different. But, God is teaching me through His faithful to also be faithful in my observations, in my learning, in my willingness to be taught, and in my utmost surrender.  My prayer is that I keep a teachable spirit and continue to sit at the feet of my Savior and find my strength, comfort, and wisdom in Him. God is faithful! God will be my strength, God is be my provider, God will be my stronghold, God is and has and will always be GOD!  

Romans 8: 30- And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

 Romans 8:37-39 says, "In all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, no things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be bale to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment