Local Time in Yei

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Black Licorice

I grew up in a world where most people do not share my love for my favorite candy. I LOVE black licorice and most people I know(except my mom, because it is her favorite too)think that is a disgusting thing that I enjoy. I'm ok with that fact, because that just means there is more for me and no one will steal it! Now I have a problem, though. Most of my American friends and family to not enjoy this luxurious sweet, but I have just discovered that the majority of my Sudanese friends LOVE black licorice too! Who would of known? Most American sweets they think are too sweet, but they love black licorice. Thank you mom, for sending my favorite candy, because my friends and I are enjoying it!
I think they should start selling Black Licorice in Sudan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Danielle! We're looking forward to seeing you when you return. Enjoy your licorice and know we are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete