Local Time in Yei

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meet Leslie!

I am so thankful and excited to tell you how blessed I have been for the past three weeks. I had mentioned that it was a concern of mine of being alone at Goli. I knew that God will give me the strength and ability, but instesad he sent me a roommate for eight weeks. How awesome is that? Awesome, right! I am so thankful for Leslie; it has been really nice to have another American around and that is my same age. I am learning a great deal from. Leslie is from North Carolina and is just in Sudan for eight weeks, but she has given that eight weeks to God. It's so amazing! I am so thankful that God has brought her into my life. Thank you for praying! See God does know what is best for us and He answers prayers. Thank you Lord!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment